The 10 Best Female MMA Fighters of All-Time
Here are 10 of the best female MMA fighters of all time:
- Amanda Nunes: Nunes is a Brazilian MMA fighter who currently holds the UFC women’s bantamweight and featherweight titles and is considered by many to be the greatest female MMA fighter of all time.
- Ronda Rousey: Rousey was a former UFC bantamweight champion and one of the most dominant fighters in the sport’s history, with a record of 12 wins and 2 losses.
- Cris Cyborg: Cyborg is a Brazilian MMA fighter who has held multiple world titles in various organizations and is known for her striking power and aggressive fighting style.
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk: Jedrzejczyk is a former UFC women’s strawweight champion who is known for her technical striking and precise footwork.
- Valentina Shevchenko: Shevchenko is a Kyrgyzstani-Peruvian MMA fighter who is a former Muay Thai world champion and current UFC women’s flyweight champion.
- Holly Holm: Holm is a former UFC women’s bantamweight champion who is known for her striking ability and was responsible for handing Ronda Rousey her first career loss.
- Megumi Fujii: Fujii is a retired Japanese MMA fighter who is considered one of the greatest female fighters in the sport’s history, with a record of 26 wins and 3 losses.
- Michelle Waterson: Waterson is an American MMA fighter who currently competes in the UFC women’s strawweight division and is known for her well-rounded skills and impressive submissions.
- Germaine de Randamie: de Randamie is a Dutch MMA fighter who is a former UFC women’s featherweight champion and is known for her striking ability and athleticism.
- Miesha Tate: Tate is a retired American MMA fighter who held the Strikeforce women’s bantamweight title and the UFC women’s bantamweight title and is known for her grappling skills and toughness in the cage.